Starting December 2nd, LearnNa'vi will host three weekly lessons aimed to assist people at any spot in their Na'vi language journey--from beginning to end!
Join us on Monday for Show and Tell, a chill practice space to ask questions, on Thursday for Getting Started, an introduction to the alphabet and pronunciation for beginners, and on Saturday for Beginner and Beyond, lessons on grammar and conversation for beginner to advanced learners.
More details on each lesson and the lesson schedule below:
- Show and Tell: Bring translations, questions, or just hang out and practice with us. Anything goes; song translations, TV/movie quotes, etc.
- Getting Started Lesson: Lessons covering initial topics like the alphabet and pronunciation.
- Beginner and Beyond Lesson: Lessons covering beginner topics and beyond, catered to the needs of the group. Topics may vary.
The schedule alternates between two weekly schedules, and whichever week it is will be noted in the Event listing:
- Show and Tell (6pm CST Monday/12am UTC Tuesday)
- Getting Started Lesson (6pm CST Thursday/12am UTC Friday)
- Beginner and Beyond Lesson(1am CST Saturday/7am UTC Saturday)
- Show and Tell (11am CST Monday/5pm UTC Monday)
- Getting Started Lesson (11am CST Thursday/5pm UTC Thursday)
- Beginner and Beyond Lesson (8am CST Saturday/2pm UTC Saturday)