We have rebranded! A lot of you would have noticed by now that we have officially moved into a full-fledged gaming community, still with a major focus on animal crossing new horizons, but making way for other games and gamers alike. Before posting the changelogs, I'd like to present everyone with a few statistics:
- We're currently boasting 1300+ members on the server!
- We still have 70 server boosters and growing every day.
- We have an average of about 10k+ messages daily.
Now for the server's changelogs:
- The age requirement for the server will now be 16+, anyone who is under 16 and is already a member of the server during this time will be grandfathered (which means you won’t get banned) into the new ruleset.
- We are now making the server a multi-gaming community, we are still heavily focused on animal crossing but we will be making way for dedicated channels for other games.
- With this in mind, most of the animal crossing channels will be compressed and/or archived.
- Clubs in its entirety of the current system will be abolished, we are recreating the club system from the ground up and will open applications in the coming updates.
- The role for jr. moderators will be revised in its entirety, we are revamping the way our section moderators work and will be placing them under a “Staff” display role.
- Partnerships will be reworked and we will open our doors to partnering not only with servers but also with streamers, artists, and other interesting individuals.
- We are resetting the levels completely and reworking that system to include more rewards for you guys!
A ton of new stuff we've added:
- An addition of a fuckton of new channels for y’all to hang out in, especially because it's for the games that you love.
- We’re getting a new aesthetic vibe, a new logo, and a ton of visually pleasing things for the server!
- Due to an increasing amount of venting in the server, we wanted a healthy way to address it for everyone so we have created #The Void channel for this. You have to choose a role to be able to see it. Please abide by its rules!
Give our community a chance and join us! We're looking forward to meeting you.