$39.99 - Identifying Trends & Drawing Charts - The Basics
:light: We spend time creating your Chart and Indicator Setup and explaining effective ways to use them when identifying trends, evaluating their strength, and making profitable trading decisions. We spend an hour together during this session with a curriculum tailored to needs as a developing trader.
: $20 (30min) -40$ (1Hour) - One-on-One Consultation
A One on One Consultation with @Officer Truth is designed to be your time to ask whatever you want. Whether you want to know why the market is acting a certain way, fact-checking something you've heard, or even if the question is related to Accounting, Home Lending, Banking, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Escrow, Insurance, Financial Guidance, Insurance plan summary interpretation, Credit, Home Equity, Macro/Micro-economics, or even if aliens exist. The time is yours to use however you choose.
$80 - Options Mentoring
This course is designed to create the foundational knowledge necessary to successfully trade options and a clear path to develop those skills. During this 1 hour session you will learn everything about the greeks, what affects their values, what is considered a "good" option to trade and how to identify those characteristics, understanding the lucrative nature of option trading and how it can change your life if done correctly. This class is taught by a former Financial Advisor in way that even google can't confirm or deny. One of the best investments you will make all year.
40.00 Introduction to Cryptocurrency and Decentralized Finance
- What is cryptocurrency?
- What is blockchain?
- Differences between the crypto market and traditional markets
- Why/how currencies hold value; proof of stake/work/governance/etc...
- How/where to buy/which exchanges to use
- Centralized finance vs decentralized finance (DeFi)
- Where to store currencies; hot vs cold wallets, on-exchange vs off-exchange
- Choosing currencies for the long or short term; what qualities to look for in a solid investment
- How to hedge against the crypto market
$60.00 - Introduction to Liquidity Providing and Yield Farming
- Benefits of passive income
- Basics of staking; delegation for proof of stake vs. liquidity providing
- What is a smart chain and why are they worth investing in
- Overview of the major smart chains (Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Polygon, Fantom, Thor, Harmony, Huobi); how to connect to each of these
- What is an AMM; integration with DEXs
- How to provide (or remove) liquidity
- What to look for in a worthwhile farm or pool
- Hedging via stablecoin options