A Place for Poetry!
This server was created out of the love for poetry and reading other people’s works. We’re happy about everyone who joins.
* A safe space for authors to publish their work and get feedback
* readers can share their favorite poems
* everyone can discuss poetry and help each other with writer’s block or get inspiration.
* offers a space for reviewers to post book reviews
* Everyone is welcome! The server also has a safe space for mental health awareness and support
* People who speak different languages can share their favorite poems in an international channel
Welcome to the Inkwell. We are a 16+ writing server. We are a supportive community of writers and friends. We have features such as:
- Specific channels and roles for different types of writing
- Monthly competitions
- Weekly prompts w/friendly critiquing
- Leveling according to mee6 bots
- Custom emojis and commands
- Events hosted by staff
- And more!
This server functions as a forum for theoverhear.app a mobile app that geotags audio to location.
Join to discuss - tips about writing poetry & prose about/on location, suggest app features and updates, steer the purpose of Overhear and what it is.
Brand new Poetry/Writing-centred discord. There will be gaming and music discussion as well. 5 members and counting, so the next few joiners get instant moderator permissions! A community always has to start somewhere so come join to be a part of this.