In our community, we promote good all-around people who recognize that life is a mixture of all good things including gaming. I'm a 35-year-old father of two with a full-time career. Like many others in our server, we take care of business during daytime hours and hop on Discord for some gaming at night. Hence, why we are called "The Moonlight Gaming District" despite having a few members who have early availability.
We mostly play at night after 9 PM CST on NA servers. We are a good fit for you if...
- You use a microphone and speak English
- You are at least 18 years old and mature... preferably 25+
- You are respectful of other people and their differences (race, gender, and other components of their identity)
- You want to be around other people who understand that life means you can't always be gaming
- You keep your cool and stay respectful to your team and the opposing team even when things are not going well in-game
If you play CSGO, we ask that you have a paid account to avoid the f2p hackers. If you play current games with a storyline, we ask that you use spoilers when speaking about them!
Hope to see you around :).