Beliefs | Support
psych critical support is a community for survivors of psychiatric violence and anyone else who is critical of the psychiatric industry. our main focus is on supporting each other and enabling others to live their best lives, whatever that may mean for them. we are anti-coercion, anti-forced treatment, anti-forced drugging, and anti-hospitalization and pro-science, pro-informed consent, pro-research, and pro-human rights.
- a place to vent & get support
- a place to debate the details of antipsychiatry
- private channels to discuss trauma, eating disorders, and neurodiversity
- a health and wellness channels
- a reddit feed of antipsychiatry subreddits
- wholesome memes and good friends
come on in, friend. you’re welcome here.